Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an idea you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a complete collection of providers not trying to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and new inventions are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent idea would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they do a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and how to patent a product does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.